View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 07:51 AM   #11
jackie_w
Wizard
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, PB360, Kobo Glo/AuraHD/Aura6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kartu View Post
I am confused. So with this hack epubs won't work untill you create your css file, or did you mean "any change"?
Oh dear, sorry if I confused you. To be more specific, the hack process does not create the /epub/userStyle.css file. However, I believe the 505 will continue to display epubs using its original epub default fonts until you manually create the /epub/userStyle.css file which should point at your new preferred fonts already contained in the /fonts directory.

Any epubs which have their own customised fonts (either embedded or specified using extra-CSS during Calibre conversion) should use these book-specific fonts no matter what is in userStyle.css or even if userStyle.css doesn't exist.

I hope this is clearer. If I've got anything wrong please correct me, pepak.
jackie_w is online now   Reply With Quote