View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 02:22 PM   #5
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Zibeth. Check out my own wee publishing site at www.bewrite.net. If there are any titles there that catch your eye, just drop me a line and I'll be happy to send them through to you free of charge. PDF only so far, I'm afraid, but they're not DRM, so you can easily convert them to whatever format you prefer with Calibre, etc. ntmarrATbewrite.net (use the @ sign). Looking forward to your posts in 2010 ... especially in the 'Hey Let's Get Some Action Going' reading recommendations thread -- my favourite here. Best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote