View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 12:00 AM   #4
tech_au
Oz Bookworm
tech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura about

Device: Sony PRS 505,PRS 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly1010 View Post
I just bought a "new" (to me) 505. I had a 505, and had a mishap with the screen. I knew, without a doubt, that I wanted another 505. Didn't even consider any other reader, except for the 300, and that was very brief.

I don't plan on buying another anytime soon. I mean, I can only read one ebook at a time. So I would have no use for another ebook reader.

ALTHOUGH......as I was typing this, I realized I DO have the Kindle App on my ipod touch, which enables me to take advantage of free Kindle books. But thats it. I have bought 3 kindle books. So, I'll say I have 1 1/2 ebook readers lol.
Kelly, Good to see that you have a new 505 after your recent mishap
I too believe that the 505 was the pinnacle of Sony's ebook products and have been considering getting a spare while they are still available.
Nothing else is significantly better than the 505 to make me want to replace it. I'm not interested in touch screen, smaller screens, colour or wireless access just to read books.
Ask me again in a year or two.
tech_au is offline   Reply With Quote