View Single Post
Old 05-20-2007, 10:37 AM   #6
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2(WiFi) / FireHD; Kindle DX-G; Kobo-AuraHD,Glo,Mini; Ipad Air
If I may also make a gentle suggestion: The chapter repeatings are SO easy to fix.

Try this: Go to VIEW, then to SHOW NBSP (these won't show when you make an LRF. It's a toggle switch. Do HIDE NBSP to get rid of them.

Now: just carefully backspace to delete the chapter repeatings in the body of the text.

I should add this: COPY AND PASTE anything in the LAST FILE (within BD itself) TO ANOTHER FOLDER - PERHAPS ON YOUR DESKTOP, in case you MESS UP - as I usually do!!!! It's called the LAST FILE and is in BD.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-20-2007 at 10:42 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote