View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 01:04 AM   #2
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Kovid must be excited - another liseuse file format to reverse engineer the Intermediate File Format (BVD) - at least you can backup your BVD files, or so it said.
Only Brother can make a liseuse manual look like it's actually for a typewriter or something..
Heavier than other liseuses on the market, and shorter battery life to boot?
Strange that it's limited to max. 2 GB microSD cards.
4 shades of grey? Not exactly competing with the latest liseuses! My PRS-500 is limited to 4 shades of grey too! - Makes me wonder how fast their screen refresh rate will be!
Seems to have a heavy reliance on security to sell it to business. I suppose if I wanted to carry around secure documents to read it would be useful - but whats to stop someone looking over your shoulder once you've opened and are reading the encrypted document?
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote