View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 05:47 PM   #33
WT Sharpe
Grand Muckity-Muck
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Air, iPod Nano, & a PC running Windows 9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
The first book I read on my Kindle was Death by Black Hole: And Other Cosmic Quandaries by Neil deGrasse Tyson.
The first book I bought for the Nook was The Color of Magic by Terry Pratchett.

The first book I will have read on the Nook will be Heidegger and a Hippo Walk Through Those Pearly Gates Using Philosophy (And Jokes!) to Explore Life, Death, the Afterlife, and Everything in Between by Thomas Cathcart, unless it goes belly-up and becomes unopenable and refuses to format like the Pratchett book did.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote