View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 04:40 PM   #6
Solitaire1
Off-Kilter Scientist
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookHD+ & Kobo Touch eReader
Quote:
Originally Posted by seagull View Post
I don't get the modern obsession about having every device you own having to have the ability to play video.
I agree with you on this. It seems to be an obsession with digital audio players (DAP) that they play videos too. The problem is, one of the features desired with DAPs is a small size, which means a small screen. That is something that works against watching videos.

I've had a few people ask me about my ebook reader, mostly they are interested in it, want a little information on it, and want to know how I like it. I haven't had too many annoying questions, just people who are truly interested in the device.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote