View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 10:32 PM   #86
Critteranne
Evangelist
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Laptop, iPad, Nook, Kindle
You mean no one has mentioned Brian Keene, author of The Rising, City of Dead, etc.? Thanks to his web page, I learned that he has affordable MP3 copies of several of his books. There are some Kindle and Sony editions available, too.

Here is his web page:
http://www.briankeene.com/

Even cooler, a couple of his stories take place in Spring Grove, PA, which I'm sort of familiar with. It was really neat reading about ghouls attacking people in a place I'd driven through and shopped in.
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote