View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 10:02 AM   #2
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, KT, PB701/IQ, K2, PB360, BeBook One, Axim51v, TC1000
Calibre recipes do more than just RSS feeds; they can capture regular website pages and follow the links.
I use Calibre's built-in recipe to download weekly issues of The Economist. (A subscription is req'd to access that secion of the site, so I had to give it my account and password when scheduling the d/l but it works fine.)
Otherwise, you *could* use Windows scheduling or a Linux scheduled job with a regular website capture utility like this one:
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,22003,00.asp
(Not free. There are plenty others that are, though.)
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote