View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 01:19 AM   #5
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck_in_Japan View Post
Just out of curiousity, what do you do with all of these Sony readers B?
Do you have some sort of monopoly going on over there in Belarus?
Thanks for good laugh, mate
No, I just have many friends, who were totally impressed by my reader, and when I said that I bought it pretty cheap (in our country new PRS-505 costs approximately 400$) - they asked me to help in buying readers for them.
I cannot do this on eBay, since PayPal doesn't operate with Belarus, and it's impossible to create PayPal account for me. Moreover, many eBay sellers don't want even ship to Belarus. "Sorry, USA only, blah-blah-blah"... And I have to ask my German friend to pay for readers (I give WebMoney). But I'm not a fraudster, I bought many readers from this forum, and noone claimed that I took the reader, and then took money back.
So that's why I'm here Buying from this forum is simple, because you don't have to compete with many other people like on eBay

Still looking for readers!

Last edited by BeTePoK; 12-18-2009 at 01:24 AM. Reason: spelling :)
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote