View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 01:06 PM   #19
calvin-c
Guru
calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moon+ Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by poshm View Post
I'm happy to pay UP TO the paperback price if it is a book I really want but obviously would prefer to pay less

I would say that 90% of the books I read are free anyway, either from free sources like feedbooks / mobileread or from the library. I enjoy shopping around for ebooks though and finding good prices.
Assuming no DRM, then I'd modify this to pay up to the competing pbook price. If it's not available in paperback, then I'd pay up to the hardcover price (or wait, as I do now with many books that are only available in hardcover).

If the ebook is crippled by DRM then it's not a functional as the pbook, so I'm not willing to pay as much.
calvin-c is offline   Reply With Quote