View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 05:32 PM   #8
ChristopherTD
Addict
ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin Reader on iPad Air (via Calibre)
I seem to recall ADE being limited in keyboard shortcuts (or even common sense keyboard use) and lacking in basic usability.

I think one of the problems is that rendering an eBook on screen is treated as a technical problem, i.e. get some text on a page, and left at that. In reality it is far more than that if you are to observe even the most basic typographical niceties that you take for granted in a printed book.
ChristopherTD is offline   Reply With Quote