View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 08:05 PM   #44
Connallmac
Transplanted NYer
Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 8.9", Kindle Fire HD 7", Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
I still think it's weird. I mean the person that found it is clearly open to passing his contact information along or would not have posted here even. It just seems to me that Amazon wants to control things by being the middleman. Why would that want to spend money doing this otherwise? Why not just pass along an email or phone number and get out of the way (and not spend any corporate dollars)?

Ah well. Just one more thing for me to not like about the "kindle experience."
Wow, Amazon provides excellent customer service and this is your reaction? I think perhaps you're a little overly suspicious here. If they gave out the owner's contact info there would be privacy advocates jumping all over them!