View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 10:22 AM   #1
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ngrant once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ngrant once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ngrant once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ngrant once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ngrant once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ngrant once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ngrant once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ngrant once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ngrant once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ngrant once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle Fire, Sony PRS-350, iPad Mini, Nook Touch
Exclamation Jetbook Lite at Newegg for $117 with free shipping

Hello, I am new to MR! Got the eBookwise last year (as an experiment) and been looking for a better quality screen and a good deal for another reader; and now Newegg has just what I need -- just ordered 2 of these with 2x2GB SD cards and eagerly await delivery.

This deal is a shell shocker and only good until 1:00pm PST today or when they run out of stock, whichever is earlier.

Love the replaceable AA batteries and I have a stack of rechargeables and charger anyway for other devices. Anybody looking to pick up an inexpensive reader for the holidays can have a look at this!

http://www.newegg.com/Special/ShellShocker.aspx

Thanks to members of MR for their sage advice and reviews. it's been great reading the fora here.

Nicky
ngrant is offline   Reply With Quote