View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 07:25 PM   #4
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjkramer View Post
I'm encountering this problem as well.
As I've instructed the original poster, an issue needs to be created so I can track it, test it, confirm it and finally fix it. The bug reporter needs to create a step-by-step procedure that replicates the problem, as this wiki page instructs.

I've created such an issue now myself, but in the future, do try to follow the prescribed procedure for reporting bugs. It's there to help you, the users. Detailed issue reports make fixing bugs easier and faster, and I'd think this is in everyone's best interest, especially the user's.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote