View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 03:11 PM   #11
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by starrigger View Post
I wish. But I can tell you that at least part of the delay is their desire for DRM-free books, and the difficulty in getting various other parties to support that. That said, they're taking way too long.

But they probably think I'm taking too long to finish my next book, too. And they're right.

This fall I've been teaching more than writing. My own annual workshop, plus I taught the SF writing course at MIT after Joe Haldeman became ill. Haven't gotten much writing of my own done, I'm afraid. I'm trying to get back to it now.
Want me to come over and remove all of your "distractions"?

As for Tor, are they in bed with Amazon?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote