View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 01:22 AM   #13
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
There will always be something better available in 6 months; if you delay a purchase on that basis, there'll never be a right time to buy.

The Kindle 2 works very well indeed. My only complaint about it is that, for those living outside the US, the book selection is very poor. If you're in the US, that's not an issue at all.
Ummmm...given that the OP already has a K1 I don't understand the relavance of that comment. I suspect it would be safe to assume the OP is either in the US or understands the issues outside the US.
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote