View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 05:51 PM   #59
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2(WiFi) / FireHD; Kindle DX-G; Kobo-AuraHD,Glo,Mini; Ipad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by szymonunion View Post
Hello,

my name is Simon and I would like to say 'Hello' to all of You
I live in Warsaw,Poland and today in the evening I will try to order Nook. I will connect via VPN, as shipping/billing address I will use address of some of forwarders to sent Nook to Poland. Unfortunately it will be probably on January as we know how hard is to buy Nook now.

Regards,

Hi, Simon.

I just wanted to welcome you to MobileRead.

There are over 14,000 free ebooks here in a variety of formats and, perhaps even more valuable (to my way of thinking), a lot of wonderful people here to help you with any number of questions.

HAVE FUN!

Don (Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote