View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 11:18 AM   #31
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible
I wonder what would happen if the particles were in a white suspension liquid?
Interesting thought, yvanleterrible .... If you're thinking what I think you're thinking, I expect your right that it would help the white be whiter ... but I'm also wondering if it wouldn't make the black less black ....

They've been playing with this stuff for a while, presumably trying to get it better and better, I wouldn't be surprised if they've already tried most of the ideas we're coming up with. On the other hand, coming up with the ideas is a lot of fun.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote