View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 04:57 PM   #11
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Thank you for kindness but...

Dear ALL:

I do appreciate that people do not feel too badly that they got the Halloween Classics in the Gift Pack for Christmas! Thank you.

BUT... I am not so generous!! I am really furious over sloppiness! I have taken this to the General Manager. I really hate stupid and dumb mistakes... and this is about as stupid and dumb as it gets.

Nobody will lose their job over this... but I would like to see such sloppiness stopped and Astak place more Quality Assurance on small matters also.

ABSOLUTELY cannot be tolerated.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote