View Single Post
Old 05-13-2007, 12:47 PM   #1
robinson
Zealot
robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Turning RSS feeds into full articles? NY Times Magazine?

I use the RSS feed of the NY Times Magazine. Alas, that only gets me the first page of the RSS articles listed. I've been tearing my hair out (what's left of it! ) trying to figure out a way to fetch all the pages for articles.

I've been playing around with follow off-site links, follow only sub-folder links, etc. exclude, include filters.

I use this source http://www.nytimes.com/services/xml/...t/Magazine.xml

Anyone have any ideas?