View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 07:21 PM   #3
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamG View Post
... I called Amazon, and after giving them the serial number of the device, they seemed VERY interested in the seller's name/email address etc, and assured me that "no matter what happened," my Kindle would be allowed to use the Whispernet in the next 3-7 business days ...
Very interesting! Let us know of any further developments. Sounds like something is rotten in the state of Denmark.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote