View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 10:20 AM   #14
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderROR
read the other thread TadW...there are going to be sample devices in June (if everything goes according to plan) and LVD already put me on the list for a Review device.
We haven't talked about the details yet, but I guess we'll come to an agreement.
CommanderROR has got to be the luckiest guy in the world to get to perform all these hands-on reviews! Man, I so envy you (though not when you get a stinker)!
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote