View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 03:58 PM   #21
dhbailey
Guru
dhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enough

Device: HP iPAQ211 / PRS 500, 700 and 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskrat
Hi,
I also am getting the warning message "unable to complete operation destination can no longer be accessed" and cannot add any more files to my 4gb card. Did you try filling up the card to full capacity? Did it work? Mine is stuck at 2.5gb and I have no way of formatting it.
I have run into the same limitation with both 4GB SD cards (150x) and my 4GB Sandisk Memory Stick Pro -- Once I get about 2.2GB of data loaded, neither the Connect software nor the Reader will recognize it. And if I use Windows Explorer to fill the 4GB memory cards (either SD card or Memory Stick) beyond leaving 1.8GB free, the number of files (either books or MP3 files, makes no difference) is reported inaccurately -- I can 4000 books on the card and as long as the card is over the 2.2GB of data, the Reader will report the number of books on the reader itself accurately and then report only a few on the memory card.

I'm hoping they address this issue in the next firmware upgrade, so that we can use 4GB cards -- I'd love to have 1GB or 1.5GB of books and 2.5GB or 3GB of MP3 files for listening while reading without having a second device going.
dhbailey is offline   Reply With Quote