View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 04:39 PM   #9
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1, KTSO, KFHD7, KPW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daithi View Post
I revised the "Password Protection" option. I kind of incorporated Daffy's idea about a "Kill Switch", but I just called it setting Password Protection from the "Manage Your Kindle" page on Amazon. It accomplishes the same thing as a Kill Switch. I'm probably like Daffy in that I wouldn't use the Password Protection, but I imagine others would want it -- such as parents with kids, or a college student living in a dorm.
Cool! If the instruction screen said that the Kindle should be returned to Amazon and Amazon would return it to me, I would willingly pay for all the shipping costs plus say a $50-$75 reward to the finder.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote