View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 12:01 PM   #8
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
I think an email needs to go to these publishers every time their actions cause a book to be acquired from the darkside;

"Oh look at that! You just lost another sale!"

I don't have a problem with these folks earning their money, but they need to be realistic. even hardback books get to the used bookstore faster than the paperback comes out. they do indeed need a huge reality check
I think it is all about control. They cannot control the used book market but then can control the release of the eBook to try and maximize the sales
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote