View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 12:39 PM   #11
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad 2|iPhone 4|Sony 600
A couple of months ago when Ficitonwise started implementing much stricter control, I decided to spend all my $50 micropay that I'd saved up. I couldn't buy what I wanted, so I looked through all books tagged general and I think I ended up going through 1200(?) books before I could find enough books to empty my account. I've more or less given up on them. I do check prices and availability but so far there's been no books I could even buy.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote