View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 03:22 AM   #2
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: AVTN8; BBMini; Onyx Boox T68; SGN8
Considering she also would like to read spanish books, I'd not buy the Kindle right now. Most European publishers go for epub and the Kindle just doesn't support it.

Regarding ease of use for the BeBook, Sony, CyBook, or any other device that supports epub, I never bought any epub book, so I've no idea how easy it is to put that format on a device. I use stick my SD card in my PC (or hook up the USB cable) and use the explorer to dump my books (mobipocket) on it...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote