View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 01:44 PM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, iPad Retina Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro, Onyx T68, N7,
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
I almost canceled my original pre-order and jumped on this. Then I realized I was would only be saving $1.01 (pre-ordered At $9) so I left it in place. It's great deal for others who haven't ordered yet (it's a huge book).
Amazon UK automatically refund you the difference in the price of an item if the price falls between your pre-order and the final shipping price. Do Amazon US not do the same thing?
HarryT is online now   Reply With Quote