View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 03:32 PM   #5
French
Groupie
French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I also just received the gift basket and thought it was a nice touch (and I also got the Halloween stories instead of Christmas ones).

I noticed last night that the clip-on light that came with the basket appears to be capable of using a power cord instead of batteries (but no power cord incuded). It's got stuff printed that looks "power" related and it definitely has an input.

ETA: I purchased a book through the Sony bookstore yesterday hoping to at least get an option of what format and I did not. And as it happened, it was the original Sony format, not ePub. I'm o.k. with this since I also understand I'll be able to redownload the book in ePub when the site is converted by year-end.
French is offline   Reply With Quote