Thread: iLiad ipdf with CPU Throttling
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 01:58 AM   #34
rincewind
Connoisseur
rincewind has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rincewind has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rincewind has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rincewind has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rincewind has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: iLiad
Quote:
Originally Posted by yokos
There is a new ipdf out. This time rincewind added "Quick Erase patch" [pausing stylus on screen erases last written; there is a avi video, which explains it much better.]
It actually turns the last stroke into an "erase" stroke, meaning that it will (largely) erase any scribbles the stroke passed through. I also find the manual refresh (press and hold arrow up) useful when there is a lot of ghosting (say when starting on a fresh sudoku). Excellent work with the installer and all - fun to see people using the patch. :-)

I see in another post that the CPU speed is stuck at 100mhz after exiting ipdf. I've fixed it and updated the binary and pdf (the ipdf2.9.1-rincewind.patch). I believe that if you exit (the old IPDF) with the top most button (the ladder-arrow thingy), it will exit at 400mhz - just until you get upgraded. :-)

/R
rincewind is offline   Reply With Quote