View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 01:07 PM   #53
yvanleterrible
When books can fly!
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini in my lunchbox.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraker
When I was much younger I read the Rama trilogy by A.C. Clarke and I hated it. I felt it could have been combined into one volume. I kept buying the next book hoping the author would provide the answers. Alas I never found the answers I was looking for.
Agreed, I'm still suffering through it. But I want to know how it ends, I'm 3/4 in the last one!
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote