View Single Post
Old 05-13-2004, 09:05 AM   #2
sUnShInE
Drama Queen
sUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to behold

Device: Palm Tungsten T|T3
You're right -- Sony does offer you a slice for all the props you're giving them today.

As for "iPod killer"... I gotta say, there's so many co's who are trying so very hard to get into the mp3 market and each time a product is unveiled or discussed, the word "iPod" comes up. This only proves how much Apple has grabbed the market with their brand.

As an iPod owner (1G, kickin' it old skool stylee ), I find the whole thing really amusing. I didn't get the thing for the "cool factor". It's really a great little device -- and one of my closest friends (I honestly believe we have a psychic bond. It knows what I'm in the mood for and plays it. Seriously.). Sure, the battery is troubling. I charge it everyday and it does fine. Ok, I am often worried about when and if the hard drive will kick it. But it's small enough to fit in my pocket, and it hasn't failed me yet.

Will some other device that's lingering out there take my pod's place when it dies? I hope so. I have 10 gigs of music that needs a good home. Do I want something that will cook my eggs, download news, and do 1k other functions? No. I just want a decent, pocket-sized, reliable mp3 player with a boat-load of storage space. I think this is the point that alot of these competitors miss.

Last edited by sUnShInE; 05-13-2004 at 09:07 AM.