View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 03:26 PM   #1
LuBiB
Banned
LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook, iPhone, JETBOOK COLOR!!
Libre with jetBook Firmware Freezing?

so as you all know i LOVEEEEEE my jetBook. i got a libre to check out what was the main difference first hand between the two and when i tried to get the jetBook firmware on to it - the device completely froze and won't start up again.

anyone have any ideas?

all in all i think im just gonna stick with the jetBook LITE for now since they have more format support and the dictionaries already pre-loaded. got them as gifts for the in laws already anyway
LuBiB is offline   Reply With Quote