View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 11:29 AM   #72
orwell2k
Addict
orwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheese

Device: PocketBook 360°, BeBook (Hanlin V3), iRex DR1000S, iPad
Well, the deed is done!

I am now the proud owner of a PB360 (in Ivory) and a black leather cover (didn't like the look of the cream one).

Of course, they still need to be packaged and posted to me, but the final button has been clicked - no turning back now...

Can't wait to get my hands on it and plaaaaaayyy... just realised I will need to get a good microSD card, since I only use normal SD at the moment with my BeBook and iRex... there's always something - will the spending ever cease?...

I also need to decide whether or not to get a Cool-ER: I like the FB2 support, and apparently ePubs are really nice on the device, but I'm a bit concerned by the number of problems people have experienced. And is there still no cover? Perhaps if they have a special price on them I'll grab one.

Last edited by orwell2k; 12-03-2009 at 11:44 AM.
orwell2k is offline   Reply With Quote