View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 06:32 AM   #6
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360
Quote:
Originally Posted by davebalme View Post
Had my 360 for a few weeks now (from Anatoli ~ many thanks) and having loaded up a few pdf files found that it didn't handle them as well as expected. I've used Calibre to convert a few and have found that fb2 & RTF are the best viewing formats. It's just the time it's taking to prepare my library that's stopping me from using the reader.
Oh. I personally found that the way PB handles the PDFs is the best I've found so far on a hardware reader. Would you mind telling me what your specific problem is?

As for fb2 and Calibre, I resent that the conversion app is not able to create TOCs! That strikes me as a big flaw!
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote