Thread: txtr pre-orders
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 12:16 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2), Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 1, iPhone 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
there were other devices before as well. i don't see why that might make someone who was interested in the txtr change their mind. it looks like a great device to me ; i'd love to have one.
There's the nook, the Kindle DX, the PRS-900, the DR800G, and the Que. All announced after the txtr was announced. So maybe one of these other devices would hold more possible interest. I'm just interested if the txtr is still as interesting as it was when it was first announced.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote