View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 06:25 AM   #23
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by orwell2k View Post
I'm almost convinced to get the PB360, as it suits my multi-format needs much more (and has the Ukraine/Russian teams doing firmware development, which is always a good sign - they made the best Hanlin V3 firmware, especially since FB2 is such a popular format for them).
The PB360 is on the top of my list now also.

Maybe the removed the WiFi since they are selling net subscriptions were you pay monthly to download books. If they also have WiFi were you can download the books for free it will reduce the number of people who will subscribe.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote