View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 04:16 PM   #5
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by marktsullivan View Post
Hi,
My name is Mark T Sullivan. I'm the author of seven internationally bestselling and award-winning novels. I recently decided to take my backlist free, starting with my novel, The Purification Ceremony, which was published in 14 languages, a finalist for the Edgar Allen Poe Award and winner of the WH Smith Fresh Talent Award. Fellow mobileread member Asparrow calls the book one of the best values at Smashwords. com. The book is available in all digital formats at www.smashwords.com/books/view/4671, and through my website www.marktsullivan.com.
I hope you enjoy it!

Mark

Dear Mark - will check out your book. When seeing the title for your posting, it sounded like some author had been let out of jail - LOL!

bookratt
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote