Thread: BD Question
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 04:51 AM   #8
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2(WiFi) / FireHD; Kindle DX-G; Kobo-AuraHD,Glo,Mini; Ipad Air
I'm wondering if you have the same problem I had. Check the "Options" section in "Make Sony Ebook" to see if you have a screen with ALL the options. You should see a main (blue) word called "SKIP." If you don't have this as a choice, then you have what may be an older version.

What happened on page breaks with me: I saw the line and it looked like a page break would happen, but when I created a BD file, no page break occured.

BD creator vvv and Harry (and others) helped me solve this problem by entirely deleting BD and then reloading the main version along with the udate.

BEFORE you delete BD - if that becomes your decision - please get MORE INFORMATION from the members with more knowledge than I have.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 04-30-2007 at 04:54 AM.
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote