View Single Post
Old 04-29-2007, 09:39 PM   #4
Mitchll
Cave Dweller
Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.
 
Mitchll's Avatar
 
Posts: 220
Karma: 1986
Join Date: Oct 2006
Device: Ipad Sony reader prs-505 prs-900
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsyzling
Harry,

Thanks for the reply. Yes I installed BD to a different directory (not within program files) - which is probably why I haven't experienced some of the problems I've seen in other messages on mobileread.

I've since experiemented a little more and it seems BD is losing references to images embedded within documents under certain conditions. This used to work - i.e. I used to be able to screen scrape a page from firefox/IE and copy into word, save as an Office 2003 doc and then run through BD to produce an lrf. However it now seems that the image link is lost when loading into BD. Not sure whether this is BD, Office 2007 or Vista at the moment :-(


Darren
I have no difficulty with Word 2007 but found that I had many problems with Vista, so I am running it with MS Word 2007 but Windows XP (dual boot)
Mitch
Mitchll is offline   Reply With Quote