View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 01:30 PM   #9
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldilocks View Post
Thanks bookfanmd! Actually while I was looking around I found a link for all the free ebooks at the site: http://www.allromanceebooks.com/category180_1.html

At least 17 pages-about 165 ebooks

It includes the free Harlequin books for the 60th anniversay (about 16?).

Are you sure it is only for Friday and Saturday? I sure don't feel like looking thru that many books right now!
Thanks for the additional freebie books link. I picked out a number of interesting ones from this list too, so now I have over 20 to download all together.
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote