View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 03:24 PM   #1
Sydney's Mom
I Bleed Cubby Blue
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Fire HDX , IPad and Samsung Tab 2
Thanks to Calibre and KG, I Get to Organize!

As a tax lawyer, I tend to be pretty anal retentive. A good day to me is having something to organize. My spices are alphabitized. I have been complaining about lack of organization every since I got my kindle. I now have 800 books, and things were really, really getting out of hand. Well, this weekend I am going to tag all of those books. Whenever Amazon comes out with what it is coming out with, I will be ready! Thanks, Kovid!
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote