View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 11:08 AM   #11
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliNoah View Post
I don't know if this is the place or not, but I would LOVE to be able to print a booklist from Calibre.

I try to keep lists of what I read so that I know if I have read that book or not. (read a lot of authors like Nora Roberts, etc) I hate reading books twice, but it happens.

Being able to print all my titles would help with this.

Then I would have a lists of both ebooks and paperbooks when I go to a bookstore.

I tried highlighting and copying and pasting, but it did not work. Having a print function would be GREAT!
Use the command line utilities:
I made a batch ( .bat ) file that contained my desired options.
Code:
calibredb list -w 132 -f authors,series,series_index,title,timestamp  --sort-by timestamp --ascending > foo.txt
foo.txt is my output file that can be view/edited or printed (landscape since I made it 132 chars wide so as to not wrap/truncate)

I sorted my list with the NEWER stuff at the top (timestamp --ascending)
The command line documentation has the full list of fields and options you can use.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote