View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 09:09 PM   #19
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Sony PRS-T1 Red
Just recently reread both Little Women and Little Men, both of which I loved as a child.

LW - better than I remember it. This book has much more depth than it's given credit for - I found myself still marveling at it.

LM, on the other hand, hm. Cute, but not really all that much to it, for all the fact that I once adored it.

Didn't really care all that much for Jo's Boys as a child. Guess I'll have to reread it, too, and see what I think of it now.
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote