View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 05:55 PM   #25
Larken
Where's the backlight??
Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 and Kobo Glo HD
I put my 600 up on Craigslist last night. I picked up a 300 today. The deciding factors were pocketability and screen clarity. I have been reading for years on a Palm PDA. I'm used to a smaller device. I don't care much about the lack of touch screen. I will miss the ability to take handwritten notes, but I still carry a Palm TX for that. I don't think I will notice the lack of SD card expansion. I don't see myself needing to carry every book I own on my Reader. Loss of MP3 playback won't bother me either. I had loaded audiobooks onto my 600, but have never found the time to listen to them. All in all, I'm happy with my choice. BTW, I am selling my 600, which is in perfect condition with the leather Sony cover which contains a built-in booklight. I'm asking $290 for all of it. I also have the box. I'm onedanong@yahoo.com if interested, and I won't ship overseas.
Larken is offline   Reply With Quote