View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 11:03 AM   #4
Meemo
Groupie
Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini + Marvin app,Kindle 4 & Fire HD, Nook ST, NookColor+N2A SD,
I got one for my 300 last weekend at the Sony store at a local outlet mall - priced at $39.99 and I had a 25% off coupon for one item in the store, so got it for $30 + tax. I'd been hesitant about them since I hadn't seen one out of the box, but they had one on the reader on display and it didn't add that much size to the reader. I like that it folds all the way back (my regular Sony cover doesn't) and the light works well. Just need to keep the grandkids from playing with it and running down the battery!
Meemo is offline   Reply With Quote