View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 10:45 PM   #1
advocate2
My Kingdom for Karma
advocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the rough

Device: Sony 350, 650, 950, Nook Color
Sony Reader cover with light for $30

I was just down at the Sony Store in the Forum Shops in Las Vegas. Sony now has a kiosk dedicated to Ebooks in front of Spago which is at the opposite end of the mall from the regular Sony Store.

For Thursday and Friday only the are giving away $30 in accessories with a reader. They had the Sony Cover with Light for half price and I picked up one for $30!!!

They told me that the sale is system wide for Sony Stores. I just checked and the cover is half price on Sonystyle.com also.

Since I was early for dinner, I spoke with the Kiosk staff (5 salespeople!!) for quite a while. They had all gone to special training for the readers. We talked about the prs-900 and they told me they didn't even get to see one during training, so good luck trying to find one before Xmas. I found it interesting that none of them seemed to know about mobileread.com or the rapidly expanding collection of ebooks we now have in the Las Vegas public library.

Last edited by advocate2; 11-26-2009 at 10:49 PM.
advocate2 is offline   Reply With Quote