Thread: LRF output
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 02:40 PM   #13
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkulz
Two more packages are also needed: python-qt4-gl python-qt4-sql.

BTW, was looking at the code and looks like it may take some time for me to implement it: The Device interface is not used anywhere, but the PRS500 class is. However, the Device interface is very do-able for the REB1100. For the 1150/1200, you can't really do anything: the whole interface is controlled by the ebook itself, with request coming to a webserver. It *might* be possible to host this in prs500, but I don't think you'd be very interested in it...
Thanks again. Basically if you implement the Device interface I'll take care of the refactoring of the code to only depend on it. There are some additional constants you may have to define that I'll let you know about later. As for the 1150/1200 its up to you, if you're willing to make it work, I'm happy to help as much as I can.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote