View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 04:08 PM   #3
guyanonymous
Guru
guyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud of

Device: Ebookwise 1150 / 1200
Hmmm...I'd not thought of using that option, though it's not as convenient as the other for the type of mass edits I'm talking about.

All-in-all, I've been able to put in, with metadata, 950+ ebooks over the last few days while I'm watching a movie here or there. That makes me happy.

Most of these other things are the little nit-picky stuff that have to do with how I work - which isn't always the most efficient way, but is what I'm use too.

Is there any plan, down the road, to add any user fields (even if they were set as "user1" "user2" to allow a level of convenient tweaking beyond the tagging system?

For me it's a matter of wanting to tag books Read / Unread and Owned/Unowned. Right now the tags (e.g., UNREAD) doesn't remain at the front of the tags, an is usually off-screen. Again - a convenience thing - sometimes for a series I want to quickly remind myself if it was book 17 or 18 I last read
guyanonymous is offline   Reply With Quote